SUPPORT Hope Community Center
As Catholics, we believe in the inherent sacredness of human life, created by our gracious God in His own image. Whether young, old, hungry or homeless, our neighbor reveals the face of God.
Our respect for the dignity and worth of every person compels us to look beyond our parish walls to seek a more just future for all people. Through the work of the Hope CommUnity Center, we serve as the heart, voice and hands of Jesus, who calls each of us to feed the poor, clothe the naked, and heal the sick.
Hope CommUnity Center ministers to Central Florida's immigrant and working poor communities through education, advocacy and spiritual growth. English classes, tutoring, and a thriving youth program are just a few of the services offered by this vital ministry. Visit the website of Hope CommUnity Center to learn about available programs, ministries, and volunteer opportunities.
Gifts for Today
- Give now to provide immediate support for Hope CommUnity Center.
- Give now to Our Catholic Appeal and help support Hope CommUnity Center as well as a variety of social outreach ministries, including Catholic Charities of Central Florida.
- Invest in a more just and compassionate society by using appreciated stock, bonds, or mutual funds to make a gift to Hope CommUnity Center.
- Ask your employer whether a matching gifts program is available that will match your gift.
Gifts for Tomorrow
- Donate a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
- Consider a charitable gift annuity that will support the ministries of Hope CommUnity Center and pay you a steady income for life.
- Name the Church as the beneficiary of your retirement assets, such as an IRA, and designate your gift to Hope CommUnity Center.
- Remember the work of Hope CommUnity Center in your will. Click here for bequest language.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.