SUPPORT TUITION ASSISTANCE
Through Catholic schools, we nurture the intellectual and spiritual development of young men and women who will go forth as the next generation of disciples, shaping their communities in the light of Christ.
Recognizing that education is central to our mission as Catholics, we want to keep our schools accessible and affordable for all families, regardless of their economic means. Your gifts ensure that our diocese is able to maintain a steady and secure source of tuition assistance for those families who might otherwise be unable to afford the cost of Catholic education.
There are many ways to make a gift in support of tuition assistance for Catholic schools, and some of these options may also provide significant tax and/or income benefits.
Gifts for Today
- Support Our Catholic Appeal. The Diocesan Office of Catholic Schools, funded annually through Our Catholic Appeal, provides our schools with vital services, including tuition assistance for families in need.
- Support the Alive in Christ Campaign. Endowed funding for diocesan-wide Catholic school tuition assistance is one of the top priorities for Alive in Christ. If you have already made a pledge to Alive in Christ, we’ve made it easy to fulfill your pledge commitment online.
- Use appreciated stock, bonds, or mutual funds to make a gift to Our Catholic Appeal or Alive in Christ.
- Ask your employer whether a matching gifts program is available that will match your gift to Our Catholic Appeal or Alive in Christ.
Gifts for Tomorrow
- Donate a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
- Set up a charitable gift annuity and support Catholic education while receiving steady income payments.
- Name the Church as the beneficiary of your retirement assets, such as an IRA.
- Make a life-changing gift by supporting tuition assistance through your will. Click here for bequest language.
- Leave a legacy that touches eternity by including a gift for Peregrini Pro Christofund in your will. Through this unique fund, your gift will be evenly allocated among three endowments that benefit our seminarians, Catholic students, and retired priests for all time. Click here for bequest language.
- Provide everlasting support by making a gift to the endowment for Catholic school tuition assistance. Use can make a direct gift of cash or stock, or you can include the endowment in your will. Click here for bequest language.
No child should be denied his or her right to an education in faith, which in turn nurtures the soul of a nation.
Pope Benedict XVI