2021 Legacy Planning Webinar Series
The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida in partnership with several Diocese of Orlando parishes – Blessed Trinity (Ocala), St. Luke (Micco), and St. Patrick (Mount Dora) – invite you to a 3-part webinar series on Wills & Estate, and Taxes and Estate Strategy. Webinars will be held via Zoom and login information will be provided to those who register below.
BONUS: The following FREE resources will be available to webinar participants:
- One-Hour Consultation (Estate Attorney, Financial Planner and/or Philanthropic Advisor – virtual or in person)
- 28-Page Wills and Estate Planning Guide
- Faithful Steward Estate Planning Organizer
- Catholic Medical Directive
- Family Mission Statement Template
- Legacy Journal
- Guide to Creating a Legacy Video
(Associated documents will be sent to participants electronically after each webinar, hard copies will be available upon request.)
If you have questions, please contact Rosie Camous at email@example.com or (407) 246-7192.