The Catholic Foundation works with parishes to secure the resources they need through a spiritually sound program of offertory enhancement. This program fosters a culture of gratitude, reconnects the faithful with the joy of stewardship, and engages parishioners to increase their levels of time, talent, and offertory support.
Parishes rely on regular offertory giving to meet daily expenses. The Catholic Foundation facilitates the Offertory Enhancement Initiative (OEI) to help parishes throughout the Diocese of Orlando secure the resources for long-term needs such as expanding their ministries and optimizing campus facilities for parishioner safety and comfort. This one-year program uses best practices and a spiritual context to increase parish enthusiasm and giving.
Offertory Enhancement: Fast Facts
- More than $8 million has been collectively raised since 2012. (These funds are in addition to a parish’s regular offertory gifts).
- 13% average offertory giving increase for 68 parishes that participated for the first time. (Based on results for entire year).
- Additional, 11% average offertory giving increase for 15 parishes that repeated the initiative. (Based on results for entire year).
- For Fall 2019, currently 8 parishes are repeating OEI and one parish is participating for the first time.
The Offertory Enhancement Initiative includes the following parish resources:
- Parish-Specific Pulpit Introduction
- Offertory Increase and Stewardship-Themed Prayers of the Faithful
- Pastor-to-Parishioner Personalized Letters
- Special Offertory Response Envelope
- Prayer Bookmarks
- Parish Information Card / Brochure
- Stewardship Literature
- Thank You Letter
- Pulpit and Bulletin Announcements
- Bulletin Inserts
- Online Giving Q&A Cards and Communication Materials
- Comprehensive Results Report
For more information, contact Doris Quinones at firstname.lastname@example.org