Growing Your Stewardship Parish Grant
2021 International Catholic Stewardship Council (ICSC) Conference Scholarships
The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida is offering 10 scholarship grants to pastors and parish staff/leaders interested in attending (in-person) the 2021 International Catholic Stewardship Council (ICSC) Conference being held in Central Florida at the Hyatt Regency Orlando from September 12-15, 2021. The 59th annual ICSC conference — themed “Restore Our Joy” will offer attendees networking opportunities and more than 100 stewardship-related sessions focusing on new ideas, innovations, strategies on coming back from the pandemic as together we bring our church throughout the world to its fullness of charity.
ICSC promotes and supports Catholic teaching on stewardship by providing education and resources for dioceses, parishes, and institutions of the Roman Catholic Church. For more information about ICSC, visit: www.catholicstewardship.com.
The goal of this grant is to support the professional development of all those involved with advancing the stewardship of their parish in the Diocese of Orlando. If possible, a scholarship recipient will be selected from each deanery and from each of the roles defined above. There is a benefit to having multiple people from one parish attend together. If someone from your parish is already registered to attend this year’s conference, consider having another parish representative apply for this scholarship.
Those interested in applying for one of our scholarship grants should email their application to Rosie Camous at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 30, 2021. Click here to download the application form.
To be eligible for an award, applicants must be:
- A pastor, parish priest, seminarian or deacon
- Parish business administrator or stewardship staff
- Parish lay stewardship/finance council member
- Preference will be given to first-time ICSC attendees
How to Apply
Complete the application including:
- Contact & demographic information
- Brief professional bio
- Short essay focused on what you hope to learn and how you would utilize this in your position to enhance stewardship at your parish.
- Confirmation that, if selected, you agree to fill out a post-conference survey noting three key takeaways gleaned from the ICSC Conference and how this experience will benefit your parish.
- Supervisor/Pastor must sign the application – acknowledging the commitment of time out of the office required to attend this 4-day conference.
Applications will be reviewed by The Catholic Foundation of Central Florida. The review committee will select candidates who are eager to learn and plan to apply the skills and knowledge gained to benefit their parish community. Scholarship Grant winners will be announced in early May 2021.
Scholarship Grant Distribution
Candidates selected to receive a Growing Your Stewardship Parish Scholarship Grant will be contacted directly by a member of The Catholic Foundation team who will work with the recipient on conference registration.
Please note: Registration will be completed by The Catholic Foundation on behalf of the attendee. The Catholic Foundation will not reimburse any fees incurred by applicants prior to being awarded the grant. This scholarship grant only covers the registration fee; it does not cover travel, lodging or other incidentals – those need to be covered in the approved parish budget. Questions? Contact Rosie Camous at (407) 246-7192.