Support Bishop Grady Villas
Established in 2004, Bishop Grady Villas was the dream of Sr. Elizabeth Marie Stoup, SSJ. She envisioned a residential community where adults with intellectual disabilities could live as independently as possible while receiving the care and support they need to be safe and healthy. The community quickly grew, and today Bishop Grady Villas offers pre-vocational, employment, respite and companion services for developmentally disabled individuals throughout Orange, Osceola, Polk, and Seminole Counties.
Visit the website of Bishop Grady Villas to learn about the residential program, ministries, and volunteer opportunities.
Gifts for Today
- Give now to provide immediate support for Bishop Grady Villas.
- Plan to attend the 2014 Harvest Ball, a celebration of the many gifts of adults with disabilities. Click the following links for more information or to register online.
- Give now to Our Catholic Appeal and help provide annual support to Bishop Grady Villas. Click this link for more information.
- Invest in a more just and compassionate society by using appreciated stock, bonds, or mutual funds to make a gift to Bishop Grady Villas.
- Ask your employer whether a matching gifts program is available that will match your gift.
Gifts for Tomorrow
- Donate a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
- Consider a charitable gift annuity that will support the ministries of Bishop Grady Villas and pay you a steady income for life.
- Name the Church as the beneficiary of your retirement assets, such as an IRA, and designate your gift to Bishop Grady Villas.
- Remember the work of Bishop Grady Villas in your will. Click here for bequest language.
Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.