Honor Someone Special
How to Establish a tribute or memorial:
Celebrate and honor your loved ones and those who have blessed your life: Create a tribute or memorial benefiting the Catholic ministries they cherish.
Gifts in loving memory of someone special.
Tribute to Celebrate an Occasion
Honor someone special for an anniversary, birthday, or other occasion.
When a gift is made to your memorial or tribute, we will notify you or a person you designate to let them know about gifts made (gift amounts not included). We will also thank donors with an acknowledgement receipt for their records.
To set up a memorial or tribute, please provide the following information:
- Note if the occasion is in remembrance or in tribute
- Name of person being honored
- For tribute gifts, please list the occasion
- Person(s) to notify of gifts of honor made (without amount)
- Parish, school or Catholic organization to benefit
- Image (or message honoring someone special) for the donation page hosted on The Catholic Foundation’s website (optional)
We will establish an online memorial or tribute website page specifically for you. Please allow one to two business days for the website page to be established. When the web page is complete, we will provide you with a custom weblink that you may share with friends and family.
For more information, please contact Dana Swanson or call (
May God bless you.
Love one another with mutual affection
Anticipate one another in showing honor
– Romans 12:10